"You played the typical James game. Some good plays, some bad plays." - Mehmet Karman
Of course I laughed the comment off, and told him I try to keep the other team guessing. After reflecting on it, I completely agree with his assessment. I was getting in cuts at will all scrimmage long, and threw a couple points...but...I also bladed a few incomplete passes, and had a hard time getting off my dump passes.
All in all, I'm happy with that tryout. As predicted, I didn't play anywhere near as poorly as I did in BigFish Tryout #1. If I happen to get offerred a spot, I'll just skip BigFish tryout #2 & #3. If I don't get offerred a spot, looks like it's going to be a Disco Fever (Tuesday) and Urban Sprawl (Friday) summer. Either way, I'm a happy camper....I gotz my game back!
Until next time, happy hucking!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment