Feeling a lot better about the IAD letdown. It's partly some tryout feedback I got from Reza that was totally against what I stand for, it's partly a short conversation I had with the Almighty Mahatma, it's partly knowing I'm not the only Fish that didn't make the league, but the majority of me feeling better has to do with the ditty below. It easily replaces Marko's "Happy Feet" as my favorite ultimate parody song EVER!
SO WHAT
Na na na na na na na, na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na, na na na na na na
Got rejected from IAD
I don't know what to do
Burning my cleats seems pointless
Playing soccer would too
I got a brand new Reza doll
And will voodoo it todnight
I wanna stick him with pins
He'll never again throw right
Na na na na na na na
He'll never again throw right
Na na na na na na na
Regret playing ulti all right!
So so what?
I'm still a huck star
I got my hot throws
I don't need Reza
And guess what I'll have much more fun
And when the game's done
I'm gonna show you tonight
All my stats, my layouts
Coz i'm rockin'
So so what?
I am a huck star
I got my sweet cuts
Light up IID tonight
Uh, check my flow, uh
I give and go off the pull but
My teammate turns it over, shit!
I guess i'll go get a hot D
Back on O, sure to score
After the win will head home
On the sly as Nurple
Maybe get in trouble
if i Slag Rigid in recaps
Na na na na na na na
Rigid will start a fight
Na na na na na na na
But i'll break him all night!
So so what?
I'm still a huck star
I bail on stall four
I don't need Reza
And guess what
I'll have much more fun
And when the game's done
I'm gonna show you tonight
All my stats, my layouts
Clad in purple
So so what?
I am a huck star
I can throw breakforce
Light up IID tonight
I've got the throws
I've got the cuts
Will make them see
Who they passed up
Week after week
I'll give my all
Great layout bids
Sweet endzone scores
So so what?
I'm still a huck star
I'm turf burnt ev'ry week
I don't need Reza
And guess what
I'll have much more fun
And when the game's done
I'm gonna show you tonight
All my stats, my layouts
Coz i'm Nurple
So so what?
I am a huck star
Sky you ev'ry time
Light up IID tonight
No no no no
Don't need IAD
Oh, you will seeI
'm gonna show you tonight
Run around, stall you down
Coz' i'm rockin'
So so what
I am a huck star
Left all on the field
Lit up IID tonight
Ba da da da da daaaaaaa!
Although I can't disclose who wrote this for me, I've promised to repay them with the recap to end all recaps this winter. I think that I'll leave the below entry up as evidence of temper tantrum :P It might come down later this winter, but who knows. For what it's worth, I used some of that anger to light my opponents up something feirce. You'll have to wait til the recap to find out about it ;-) Until next time, happy hucking!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment