Friday, February 20, 2009

You Found Me!

Hey all,

Congrats on managing to find my ingenious new URL (hopefully you just clicked the link on FB). Promise to address the whole Marko situation down the road, but lack the time and energy to do so currently. Despite being warned about him, I continued to give him the benefit of the doubt.

After installing an invisble hit counter on my blog less than a month ago, I quickly realized that there were a lot more than the 20 - 30 people I thought read my blog, who came here. Despite my choosing the "Do not make blog searchable by search engines" option last April, apparently it didn't work. The kind folks at Blogger technical support now assure me it's been fixed.

Instead of starting with a quote, I think I'll finish with one instead. Remember what your parents told you when the school bully picked on you? My dad encouraged me to take matters into my own hands, which I did a few times in elementary school. On the other hand, my mom gave me much better advice that I'll paraphrase "Don't pay attention to bullies because that's what they want. They're just insecure people, desperate for attention".

- James

No comments: