“A-toad-a-so, a-toad-a-so, a-toad-a-so!”
Ricky – Trailer Park Boys
Since my prognosticating accuracy seems to be peaking as the indoor season draws to a close (yay!), thought I’d pad my stats with some quick picks. Plus, after I predict all four games correctly, I can officially say “a-toad-a-so!"
Army to march past Threezerburn.
With Army riding high after a huge win over the Kiddies last week, and one female Threezie being frozen out by her team-mates, my shiny nickel is on RPA v 2.0 to lead his squad to victory.
Hammers to inch out Grey.
With recent pick-up Wing, the well-coached Grey guys and gals will be a huge challenge. However, a message today from a high energy team-mate confirming she’s 100% gives me confidence in predicting our victory.
Kids over Girls & Cup.
As much as I want to see the purple pom-pommed one and her red team snap their losing skid, it’s just not going to happen against IID’s most proficient disc-slinger.
Ocho by less than 8 over 2x12s.
When two well coached squads go at it, it’s usually the team wearing a jersey color closest to purple that I pick to win. If an ink truck tipped over close enough to FCS, Ocho would be assured of victory.
Predicted quote of the week:
*During the latter stages of the Army/Threeze classic when Threeze is matching up on defense*
“Oooh, you’re cute. Do you play Junoir?”
- The blonde girl who no one throws to.
Even if I picked your team to lose, make sure to give it 100% tonight to prove me wrong. Best case scenario, you end up on a short list of names that no longer need to be inter-remediated. At worst, you can drown your sorrows with homebrew and Jalapano chips. Until next time, happy hucking!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment