"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm."
Sir Winston Churchill
No amusing post-IID-game summary this week. We got blown away 28-10, and I was a big reason why we lost. I got hand blocked three times in the first half, had passes intercepted, got beat on D, and didn't make smart decisions. After racking up impressive offensive stats last week, I was shut out on goals and assists. My brief fantasy of playing my way onto the other side of the curtain was completely dashed by my abysmal performance. Oi vey, I didn't even give the stylin' IID alumnus a chance to say her well rehearsed quote *sigh*. The one saving grace is that Mahatma wasn't around to see my train wreck of a performance. Wow…how quickly things change....
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment