Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bad Game

Dear Daniel Powter,

I apologize for ruining your song.

Sincerely,
The Rambler


Bad Game

Your team choked when you needed them most
They got burned on D, like a slice of charred toast
They tell me you forgot how to play?
They tell me you threw many hucks away?
But I don't believe them for one second.

Your decision making hit a new low?
Your fakes mistakenly became throws?
You tell me you can't get the disc off the line?
You're falling to pieces on D every time?
But I don't believe you for one second.

Because you had a bad game
You're obviously down
You sing a Pink song just to turn it around
You say you can't throw
You say you can't fly
You ran so much, you thought that you'd die
You had a bad game
The stats don't lie
You got broken on D and that made you cry
You had a bad game
You had a bad game

Will you need an ultimate-free holiday?
Don't laugh at what the people on OUHA say?
But I don't believe you for one second

Because you had a bad game
You're obviously down
You sing a Pink song just to turn it around
You say you can't throw
You say you can't fly
You ran so much, you thought that you'd die
You had a bad game
The stats don't lie
You got broken on D and that made you cry
You had a bad game
You had a bad game

(Oooh an ultimate holiday..)

Sometimes you play better than you think
Even if every decision feels wrong
Your game will come back and that you know
Cause your mind is strong
And I'm not wrong!
(hellz yeah…)

So where is the passion when you need it most?
Oh you and I
Know your magic ain't lost

Because you had a bad game
You're obviously down
You sing a Pink song just to turn it around
You say you can't throw
You say you can't fly
You ran so much, you thought that you'd die
You had a bad game
The stats don't lie
You got broken on D and that made you cry
You had a bad game
You had a bad game

No comments: