"With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Hit ‘em right between the eyes."
Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
The new job, car pool drama, and continued bus strike have me exhausted, so there's not a whole lot of verbiage around today's picks.
4 Girls, 1 Cup vs. Army of Darkness
Although 4 Girls, 1 Cup got stronger with the addition of IAD castoff DuffistheStuff and ex-Hammerer Monsier Surrette, I'm still going to pick Army to win. Any team with the shirt color "Come get some (black)" gains my respect. My advice to the girls and cup: Just bring it!
Grey vs. Children of the Corn
Mahatma's talent re-distribution efforts made Grey betterer with the additions of Tanya Silvousplait Golontements, and IAD castoff #2 Kennifer Longandtall. Without their two junoir players who got promoted to the big leagues, the Children will have to rely on their two star handlers: Pistol Pete and El Diablo Mackalacka. My money's on Children since I hear Pistol is still on a purple sugar high ;-)
2 x 12s vs. Hammers
As mentioned in my previous post, the Hammers managed to get stronger over the holiday break with the addition of Mike "Stop Calling me Brian...James" O'Hare. However, it looks like Hammersandtiesmen might have hurt her minuscus *sigh*. I still love our chances to continue our winning ways against 2 x 12...who managed to pick up Heng "Wang Chung".
Ocho vs. Threezerburn
Screw LeaugeWonder, I like Threezerburn to upset Ocho. Threezerburn picked up the speedy IAD Castoff #3 Ja'red le Rouge, but didn't get the handler they needed. BUT, the three weeks off game Threezerburn superstar Steve ample time to get his hamstring back up to 100%. Here's hoping the guys on Threezerburn are looking to lose some holiday pounds, cause running after Steve will have them looking like Biggest Loser winners.
Predicted Quote of the Night
*On the IAD and / or IID during the second game of the night*
"Yo Nurple. I think that purple cake is coming back on me."
On that note, I'm off. Have fun tomorrow kiddies. Until next time, happy hucking!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment